Envision Personalized Health responds to pandemic with innovative ideas
- May 22, 2020
- Posted by: Simon
- Category: EASD
Envision Personalized Health is a professionally equipped, private Wellness Center and Day Spa, encompassing a private gym and a yoga and Pilates room, specializing in detailed and individualized private or small group instruction. Vickie Nickerson, Envision’s owner and head trainer, has been in the health and fitness industry for 30 years. She has achieved gold certifications in personal training and in weight and lifestyle management counseling. Vickie is also certified by the Institute of Integrative Nutrition as a Health Coach.
When COVID-19 required the closure of all health clubs in the State, this affected Envision as well. Vickie responded to this challenge by developing programs for her clients that allowed them to continue working towards their personal wellness goals while, at the same time, keeping them – and her employees – safe. These services include:
- Private personal training, boxing and yoga sessions. The gym is disinfected from top to bottom before, after and in between clients, assuring that the space is safe to use. Strict social distancing and use of masks and appropriate PPE is observed.
- Virtual workouts, where the client is at home and the trainer leads the training remotely.
- For the expected upcoming loosening of restrictions, Envision has modified their private treatment rooms by
- Removing material coverings that can trap infectious particles
- Installing HEPA air filtering systems in each room
- Using BARBICIDE® (hospital-strength virucide) to clean all rooms before, between and after each client.
Envision Personalized Health is prepared for clients to train safely and effectively. For more information, visit their website at https://www.envisionpersonalizedhealth.com/ .